[squeak-dev] Collections-Graphs

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:00:48 UTC 2009

I posted a question to StackOverflow a while back looking for a good
graph library for smalltalk:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/198608/graph-theory-library-for-smalltalk

I got a few responses but then got sidetracked and haven't really got
around to digging into them. I'm not certain where Collections-Graphs
comes from, unfortunately (it's not in my image) but this is
definitely something I would like to see readily available and might
even contribute to (we are using DGs to map dependencies in Seaside).

Julian