[squeak-dev] Can one make .svg icons in squeak?

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 03:21:58 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've recently installed squeak on a Ubuntu Linux.

With some help from the newbie list and some experimenting I've found ways to launch various images from the Ubuntu menu items.

I am now wondering if I can install unique icons for each of the various system versions.
Most of the icons for Ubuntu/Linux are in .svg format.

So I am curious.
1) Are there pre-existing icons for various Squeak distributions.
2) Is there a way in squeak to create unique icons and store them in .svg format.
3) If not is there anyone out there working on said application?