[squeak-dev] Cucumber-like testing, anyone?

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:51:06 UTC 2009

I use Cucumber for some of my Ruby development.  We have SSpec
already, so it shouldn't be too hard to shoe-horn this into Squeak.
Of course, using something Cucumber in Squeak doesn't mean you have to
use a BDD back-end, SUnit would be fine too.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20