[squeak-dev] Cuis update

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Tue Apr 14 22:47:44 UTC 2009

Hi Juan,

Cuis looks really great! Thanks for sharing this! What I like
especially are the great looking fonts, the small size and the
performance. You seem to put an emphasis on high quality. I really,
really like that. Having said this: I saw that you have only 18 SUnit
tests - one (testGrabProcessorOnlyForTimeout) fails on Mac OS X, by
the way. Are you planning to do more? What is your goal regarding test
coverage? Please say 100%! ;-)

Some more questions:
- Are you working on Cuis alone?
- How do you envision working together with your users? Are you
planning to set up an update server in addition to the images?
- How about contributions? What type of contributions would you like
to receive? How? Should one e-mail you ChangeSets?
- Can you share any plans regarding an improved Morphic? A small set
of great-looking widgets for portable client applications could be a
USP for you distribution, in my opinion.

Now all I need is a project, I could use Cuis for, and some time. ;-)

Cheers,
Bernhard