[squeak-dev] Re: Cuis on mobile devices

Pascal Vollmer pascal.vollmer at nexgo.de
Fri Apr 17 19:21:24 UTC 2009

Juan Vuletich <juan <at> jvuletich.org> writes:

> David Zmick wrote:
> > I was thinking about potential useful applications for Cuis, and the
> > thought that it would be "ideal" for mobile devices due to its low
> > system requirements and small size.  I just wanted to get that thought
> > out her and see what you guys say about it :)
> >
> > --
> > David Zmick
> > /dz0004455\
> > http://david-zmick.co.cc
> >
> It should be great for that.
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich

Since you say that you started from Squeak3.7: would you expect that Cuis works
on an embedded system with powerpc/linux and a Squeak-3.7-7.powerpc-linux-gnu-VM?
I use a Squeak3.7-5989-basic.image right now and went through the
Smalltalk>>majorShrink thing. I would be happy to give Cuis a try.

Pascal