[squeak-dev] Maximum Delay

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 15:54:36 UTC 2009

Ah, thanks, I see that Tim's change (Delay
class>>#primSignal:atMilliseconds:) was included in 3.9 image, but
Andreas started from 3.8

So this might be a regression in (future) 3.11, that's why I ask.

That does not explain the limit in 3.9. Why setting the limit to
SmallInteger maxVal half, and why a limit at all if Tim's change allow
for LargeInteger delays ?

Nicolas