[squeak-dev] Launching squeak (etoys, scratch) on Ubuntu

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 01:30:29 UTC 2009

Hi Matej,

Thanks for your reply and your information.

I tried wading in but it got much deeper than I really want to go.

I don't think I want to contact Jordan until I know what I want to ask of him.

I did find out the Jaunty Jackalope comes out tomorrow. So I wonder if squeak will have sound then. I suspect not.

Would you know why the squeak vmplugins are getting a ".so" suffix and what that means?

Yours in curiosity and confusion, --Jerome Peace