[squeak-dev] Linking a plugin with a library

John Daniels jd at syntropy.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 11:26:56 UTC 2009

> A common way is to link the required library statically. That way your
> users do not have to worry about dependencies, installing DLLs with
> the right versions etc. To do that, add the mylibrary.a file to the
> linker command line.

That's what I'd like to do but I don't have a makefile for my plugin,
or at least, I haven't created one. It just seems to get made
automatically. What would be in such a makefile, and where would I put
it? The default makefile (assuming that's what's being used) is mostly
doing what I want except for the specification of the extra library.

Sorry to be such a dunce!

Thanks again,

--John