[squeak-dev] Maintenance of 3.10

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Apr 27 21:10:38 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Bernhard" == Bernhard Pieber <bernhard at pieber.com> writes:

Bernhard> Did I miss the notice?

At this point, I've been trying to work with Matthew directly, so I apologize
for not keeping squeak-dev up to date, since it all has to go through Matthew
for coordination.

We are to prepare a 2-3 page summary of the state of things, and known
problems, for Bradley Kuhn (of the SFC) to evaluate.  This is expected to
begin an interactive process of Bradley auditing the work completed so far,
and providing advice for any remaining outstanding items.  When Bradley is
satisfied, he'll support our final report to the SFLC's legal team for
acceptance.