[squeak-dev] Jabber install problem?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:56:44 UTC 2009

Hi John,

I think that's a really old version (Michael, if I'm right can you
update the SqueakMap entry?). Try loading the latest from
http://www.squeaksource.com/Jabber

I also just recently found out that the Croquet team have done some
work on it for Cobalt (http://opencobalt.org/). It would be great if
someone wanted to see what in there would be worth merging back in
(the "Croquet" license reads to me like it's just MIT - not sure what
the difference is).

Julian