[squeak-dev] Re: Jabber install problem?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 05:39:23 UTC 2009

Hi John,

I posted this in response to your thread on the Seaside list but
thought I would add it here as well in case others were interested.
The closest I ever got to documenting the server-side code was this
mailing list post:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2005-August/094141.html

I added most of that content to the SqueakSource page so it can be
more easily found.

I truly apologize for leaving the code in such an unfinished state but
it was a case of working on something I thought I was going to use and
then I just ended up not using it and it fell too far down my priority
list to finish. I would really love if someone wants to get the
package polished up and make it more useable again. You might even
twist my arm into contributing occasionaly -  I still think having a
solid XMPP library in Squeak would be very cool; I just don't have the
brain bandwidth to drive it and don't see that changing any time soon.

Julian