[squeak-dev] Java to Smalltalk conversion (on comp.lang.smalltalk)

Davide Grandi davide.grandi at mclink.it
Thu Apr 30 21:33:14 UTC 2009

Hello to everyone,

I've just posted a message on comp.lang.smalltalk (and a few redirects
on some st mailing list) about the definition of a process that could
allows the translation of a java app into smalltalk.

I'm looking for pointers, suggestions, caveat or plain impressions on
that topic.
I think that an eventually feasible solution will touch many interesting
points of the computer science : Source Configuration Management
systems, refactoring, [java] parsing and analysis, automated testing,
dependency analysis, open source class libraries, ...

Feel free to post your comments here or on c.l.s.

Best regards and happy squeaking !

   Davide
--
Ing. Davide Grandi