[squeak-dev] Re: Separating Morphic and MVC

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Aug 6 15:12:11 UTC 2009

Göran Krampe wrote:
> I do think this is a good "bootstrap" for squeak-dev - to integrate some
> cool and visual stuff from the other forks to show good solid progress.
> I have already noted that Pharo is trying to keep up with you too :)

At some point I want to have a talk about that. It is ineffective to
work this way, by scraping (often partial) contributions from elsewhere
but I think it's still too early to have this talk. I'll point out
though that  all the main Pharo contributors have standing invitations
to join the core-dev group on source.squeak.org. And the process *is*
open; if you see something that you like in Pharo and want to get into
Squeak go for it!

Cheers,
   - Andreas