[squeak-dev] Winds of change

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Sun Aug 9 02:12:22 UTC 2009

Thanks to all. I just found it on my own and managed to get a few AW
Groupies members to install it to test it out. Lots of issues kept
popping up cause we're all newbies.

BUT people seemed to agree that it has potential, so if/when I get the
SL connection working, you can expect to see lots of experimentation
because the folks that build and script in SL are generally very
proactive in trying/making new tools and Linden Lab's stats suggest that
a huge percentage of all SL users end up playing with building/scripting.

Lawson