[squeak-dev] Re: PluggableTextMorph without smalltalk shortcuts

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Aug 9 22:32:40 UTC 2009

Tudor Girba wrote:
> Is there a way to get a PluggableTextMorph without the default
> Smalltalk shortcuts?

The following is not a long-term solution, but if you're using an
updated trunk image, try the following and see if this gives you what
you need (if it does, we'll have to find a way of folding this properly
into ToolBuilder):

   TextMorph defaultEditorClass: TextEditor.

This will use the new (Cuis-based) editor which comes without the
programming shortcuts. To restore the previous behavior, execute:

   TextMorph defaultEditorClass: TextMorphEditor.

Cheers,
   - Andreas