[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] Squeak 4.x should adopt Pharo 1.0

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Tue Aug 11 18:10:54 UTC 2009

Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
> good summary :)
> We started pharo because we could not move anymore.
> We will continue to pay attention to what they other forks are doing.

BTW, some of us Second LIfe types are starting to play with
Pharo/Seaside and various little issues keep popping up. I'm a total
Smalltalk
noob, but when I can't work through an example from the Squeak by
Example book, that suggests there's some interesting features that should
be looked at...

Lawson