[squeak-dev] Re: Hello / Quick Question

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Aug 12 16:44:27 UTC 2009

On 12-Aug-09, at 9:20 AM, Simon Michael wrote:

> Good morning Squeakers! Speaking of class comments, and now that
> there is a new committing process, I wanted to check something: is
> it generally agreed that we'd like every class in the system
> commented ? Retroactively, if not when first created ?
>
> I can't think why not, but I'm asking since comment-less classes
> have persisted for such a long time.

Ooh I can't resist, I've the source code for sq3.10.2-7179web09.07.1
as an iPhone ebook. Well actually it's a WikiServer image with a
bit of work to the code browser to make it work with Mobile Safari.

It has one 2 star comment

  "Many classes and methods don't have comments. Not so useful for
newBs."

--
=
=