[squeak-dev] Re: Closures in Trunk

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Aug 12 16:53:07 UTC 2009

So back to the original problem with Kernel-ar.188...  I hadn't updated
in a few days (ok, maybe more than a week) and finally did so today
trying out the 3.10-6 unix vm and ran into this bug.  Having a terrible
memory I had to search through the mailing list to figure out what to
do.  Are we just going to leave this issue at the current 'requires a
workaround' status?  I hope not.

Ken