[squeak-dev] Re: Inbox

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Aug 13 04:05:31 UTC 2009

Hi John -

Sounds good, but I'm not sure what exactly you are proposing. Are you
thinking about the VM download links on www.squeak.org? In this case we
should talk to the web team which maintains the web site. Or do you mean
to update the 3.10.2 release to ship with more modern VMs? In this case
we should ask Edgar if he can help us with that. Or both? Or something
entirely different?

Cheers,
   - Andreas