[squeak-dev] Re: Hello / Quick Question

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Aug 13 06:25:14 UTC 2009

I added a class comment, fixed another and published the affected package (MorphicExtras) to source.squeak.org/inbox .
Now I'll wait for developments. A few comments on the process:

- it skipped a version number because I first tried publishing to the wrong repo, harmless I assume.

- it uploaded a full snapshot of the package. Hopefully when someone reviews it for trunk they'll see just the actual
changes.

- I found out what to do by scanning all recent mails from andreas. I hit all of the teething issues described in later
emails. When we gather the essential info and a nightly image on a squeak.org download page, that will make it really
easy for folks to jump in.