[squeak-dev] Updating Trunk gives: "SM is already defined..."

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Sat Aug 15 08:05:20 UTC 2009

Hi, this morning, I decided to update (it's the second time I update
it, first, was last night), after the mail of Andreas.

First, I get an error (1)

If I click on Poceed, updating cotinues, after a window asking me
about merging changes.

I click on Rest Remote, and then on Merge (don't know if this is the
way to do it), and updating continues, until at (log attached):
"MNU: PackageInfo>>manager"

About the log, AFAIR, Squeak, saves in SqueakDebug.log various errors,
don't only the last one, true? In this log, only appears the last MNU,
not the previous error.

(1) http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3126/updatingerroru.png

(2)

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Blog: http://www.lordzealon.com
Twitter & Skype & GoogleTalk accounts: glpunzi