Closing bugs in Mantis (was Re: [squeak-dev] Shout)

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 01:51:21 UTC 2009

So loading Shout.3.15-damiencassou.73.mcz (which I got from squeaksource)
into my image makes the 'color print' option work again. I have this filed,
but I have no idea how to resolve it:
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7383

Does the filer not automatically have permission to resolve his or her own
bug in Mantis?

Ron