[squeak-dev] Re: Title bar bug on trunk

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 03:08:33 UTC 2009

Almost everyone I know who Squeaks uses Polymorph, and I enjoyed the heck
out of hacking up the Vista style look to have titlebar buttons arranged in
a fashion after OS X:P
One problem that I kept having was, it seemed that the load order and
versions of Polymorph & OmniBrowser had to be just right or I'd wind up
pretty broken. I saw lots of bugginess, although I *was* rolling my own
theme, so the bugs may have been my own.

Do people feel that Polymorph is generally stable enough to go in a base
image?

 - Ron