[squeak-dev] Re: Mac carbon VM 4.2.1Beta1U posted

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Fri Aug 21 01:08:08 UTC 2009

John M McIntosh wrote:
> Are you saying that if you have  VMMaker-dtl.135 from SqueakSource
> loaded then the Genie plugin still fails to load?

No, I had not tried that. Loading that now, it fails due to missing classes:

   FFIConstants
   KlattResonatorIndices

(I note only the 3.10.2-7179 image lists these, the trunk image is less helpful here.) So I installed the VMMaker from
package universe to get dependencies, then the .135 version, and then was able to install Genie from PU.

Thanks,
-Simon