[squeak-dev] The Trunk: MonticelloConfigurations-edc.60.mcz

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Aug 21 13:04:43 UTC 2009

On 8/21/09 8:50 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> Whether it's on or off by default is debatable. If it was just showing
> the log on my screen I'd have it on by default. If it's creating files
> I'd have it off by default.

Ok, no offenses as I realize you have a point about I changing "things as
working before someone change my preferred way"

But this is exact what happen when Juan change fonts, someone change World
items, other change Flaps , etc.

In no case I have any warnings about I wish this changes.

In all cases I dig and revert to my taste.

I thinking in collect all updates.ar.nnn info and do a new History of 3.10.2
window.

Any think is valuable have info about what is going on inside Squeak ?

Edgar

P.S
For trunk were many publish his own ...
In Spanish we said "muchas manos en un plato hacen mucho garabato"