[squeak-dev] Mac carbon VM 4.2.1Beta1U posted

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Aug 21 15:54:55 UTC 2009

In the 4.x series of macintosh carbon VMs I used code supplied by qwaq
to pull back data from the clipboard.
It appears to be limited  in it's ability to properly handle different
data types on the clipboard.

For Pharo I'm in the middle of extending the clipboard logic to use
the macintosh extended clipboard plugin
so that you get the proper data, either text, or image data.

--
=
=