[squeak-dev] Re: colorPrint option removed from browser, in Inbox

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 20:19:31 UTC 2009

It looks, incidentally, as though with this change there are no more senders
of either #toggleColorPrint or #colorPrintString. Here's a newbie question:
that means it's probably safe to remove them (assuming someone hasn't got a
package that needs them,) right? I'm going to do it in my image and see if
any bees die.
 - Ron