[squeak-dev] Loading in-memory Project file

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 20:19:44 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I have seen that a new Release Builder for 3.11 has been added to the
trunk by Andreas. We have been talking that it would be interesting to
be able to modify the main project for the trunk image. I did some
code to load a project file into a class variable (to make sure it is
in a change set/monticello package).

However, I would like to know how to load a project file in memory.
That is without having to resave the file on disk and load it again.
Or, I'd be interested to know if there is a way to save and load
in-memory (without files at all).

My idea is to write a task in Release Builder to load the project,
enter it and remove all other projects. By the way, what's the
difference between Project removeAllButCurrent versus Smalltalk
zapAllOtherProjects? Which should be used?

Regards,
Ian
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/