[squeak-dev] Re: Preferences with spaces in them

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Aug 23 04:50:50 UTC 2009

Ronald Spengler wrote:
> How can I talk to preferences that have spaces in them? I'm trying to
> add a line to my image configuration script that enables the Cuis
> editors automatically.

Cmd-Shift-E (Alt-Shift-E) is your friend. Select "Use New Editors",
press Cmd-Shift-E and the only hit should be TextMorph
class>>useNewEditors with its companion accessor #useNewEditors:.

(what you are seeing here is a pragma preference which shouldn't be
manipulated by its user-visible description)

Cheers,
   - Andreas