[squeak-dev] Listing classes by hierarchy

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Aug 24 00:38:08 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Krahn <robert.krahn at googlemail.com> writes:

Robert> I really like the way how OmniBrowser lists classes by hierarchy and
Robert> with indentation. I just extended the normal browser to do the same.
Robert> The feature is disabled by default and can be turned on with
Robert> Preferences enable: #listClassesHierarchically.

I think it's a bit misleading, since it's only within that package.

When I want a hierarchy, I create a hierarchical browser.