[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-rkrk.112.mcz

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 02:53:54 UTC 2009

Hello Robert,

I have simply clicked on update button and then ran the given snippet
in a workspace. A list of selector appears but I decide to force my
way in since there were no real alternative and execute anyway to
finally get the debugger.

It's pretty straightforward test here. Copied and pasted what was
suggested in the commit. Tell me if you have anything that you would
like me to try...

Ian.

--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/