[squeak-dev] Re: The Inbox: Tools-rkrk.112.mcz

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 04:09:52 UTC 2009

Hello Andreas,

It's easier than I thought to overlook which repository has been
updated. I am still in favour of digests (daily or weekly). Anyway, as
far as this change is concerned, I confirm that it does work here.
Squeak 3.11.3 (beta) VM with 3.10.2 trunk image + latest updates.

Ian.

--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/