[squeak-dev] Trunk commits

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 07:55:42 UTC 2009

Danie,

I agree on this very point but the problem is the increasing flow of
commit reports. What will happen when we get hundreds of them daily?
Nobody in here can handle that much and it will become pollution
rather than excitement, really.

The best way to provide and get feedback is undoubtedly in trying the
trunk, update it frequently, and report abnormal things in here.
Commit reports are also no a replacement for that, in my opinion.

My point isn't really about the value of commit reports but rather the
value of commit reports when it comes by truck loads. It's a bit
different.

Regards,
Ian

--