[squeak-dev] Listing classes by hierarchy

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Mon Aug 24 08:13:44 UTC 2009

Have you looked at the superclass-filter in the babyIDE class browser?
The easiest way to look at it is to download the Baby image from
    http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver/themes/babyide/baby-downloads.html
<http://heim.ifi.uio.no/%7Etrygver/themes/babyide/baby-downloads.html>

(The basic idea is from the Tektronix Smalltalk browser in the eighties,
but the code and browser layout is entirely new. I hope such new
implementations of 20 year old ideas do not violate US law.)
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug       mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no

Morgedalsvn. 5A         http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver

N-0378 Oslo               Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27

Norway