[squeak-dev] Re: irc bots update

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Mon Aug 24 16:07:11 UTC 2009

I just realised that squeaktrunkbot is showing each change three times - once for inbox (with the author's name), and
again for trunk and treated (with the core developer's name).

What I'd like is to see just the trunk commit, with the author's name. I would rather get this from a feed than code
around it in the bot - I am trying to avoid maintaining custom squeak-specific bot code. Would anyone know how to get a
feed with that information out of the source.squeak.org squeaksource ?