[squeak-dev] Incompatible code between pharo and Squeak

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Tue Aug 25 16:53:37 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I see, thath some projects, has to fight with incompatbilitys between
Squeak and Pharo.

I would like to know, how far this incompatiliby goes. For example, in
Pharo are working now in Safara, Seaside, Polymorph, ffenestri...all
this project will work on Squeak in the future?

For the moment, I can't get working Polymorph on Squeak, and I don't
tried Seaside, or Safara, but, How about ffenestri? Will may need
changes to work over Squeak?

Cheers.

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Blog: http://www.lordzealon.com
Twitter & Skype & GoogleTalk accounts: glpunzi