[squeak-dev] Loading morphic-ar.162 fails

Danie Roux lists+squeak at danieroux.com
Thu Aug 27 15:18:31 UTC 2009

Markus,

I just updated my "2 day behind" image and it went through fine.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Markus Lampert wrote:
> When I do a 'implementors off ...' I get a followup error in TextMorphEditor>>setSearch: (UndefinedObject does not understand #asText).

Interestingly Morphic-ar.162 fixes exactly that. The SqueakDebug log
only has the stack related to the "implementors of" failure.

Maybe try again, and at the time Monticello fails look at the
SqueakDebug.log and see if the Monticello failure is in there. Then
send that.

--
Danie Roux *shuffle* Adore Unix - http://danieroux.com