[squeak-dev] weekly Etoys developers meeting in IRC

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Mon Aug 31 13:07:21 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

We're opening up our weekly Etoys software chats to anyone that wants
to attend, using the #etoys channel on irc.freenode.org.

You can also attend using a web-browser by clicking "chat" on squeakland.org
.

First we need to find the best time for everyone.

I've created a doodle that has slots for 12 noon New York time to 5pm
New York time.   This accommodates the people in California and the
people in New York & Cambridge & Toronto.

Please add your available times if you'd like to attend weekly.
Meeting times will be an hour or less.

http://www.doodle.com/akyp86qi3kfvyqrq

Thanks,
Tim