[squeak-dev] UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #asSymbol trying to load Shout

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Wed Dec 2 17:24:32 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009, Germán Arduino wrote:

> Shout-Workspace

I can load Shout-Workspace.1-tween.4 from squeaksouce.com/shout without an
error. It doesn't work though.

> eCompletion

OCLoader-damiencassou.18 from squeaksource.com/OCompletion loads
ECompletion and OCompletion succesfully, we are using it all the time.

> SUnit (Improved)

Which repository/package are you using?

> but the error fires trying with Shout...........

I think Shout conflicts with ShoutCore. ShoutCore is loaded to the trunk,
so Shout shouldn't be loaded.

Levente