PluggableFileList in the wrong package? (was: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-dtl.189.mcz)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Dec 3 03:53:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 02:22:01AM +0000, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:

> Name: System-dtl.189
> Author: dtl
> Time: 2 December 2009, 9:17:54 am
> UUID: 3785764e-2a0f-4582-b416-f2903c553df7
> Ancestors: System-ar.188
>
> Move folder selection dialogs from Project to MVCProject and MorphicProject
> to eliminate MVC/Morphic dependency in Project. But note that PluggableFileList
> used for MVC is incorrectly categorized in package Morphic.

While reorganizing some Project methods into the proper MVC and Morphic
subclasses, I notice that PluggableFileList is used for opening a file
dialog in MVC, so it now it is referenced by MVCProject. PluggableFileList
works in both MVC and Morphic, but is categorized in package Morphic.
Am I right in thinking that PluggableFileList (and probably some other
classes) needs to move out of the Morphic package?  If so, where should
it go (perhaps under System-* ?).

Dave