[squeak-dev] Install Seside and Glorp on SqueakLightII image

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 22:20:06 UTC 2009

please check this project

http://www.squeaksource.com/SeasideLoader.html

this loader will be easier the configuration.. or use de Univese
Installer (I don't know if squeak ligth have de universe browser..)

if the previos tips don't work, i'm attaching a script as example,
check it and use the parts that suit you

In other side, glorp have 2 flavors... with DBX o Direct Driver...

http://www.squeaksource.com/Glorp.html is with direct drivers and only
support Postgresql as DBMS

http://www.squeakdbx.org/  you have the installation steps..

...one question, why not use seaside 3.0 ?

Best Regars