[squeak-dev] Squeak Accessibility

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Dec 7 11:20:57 UTC 2009

Hello and welcome!

I hope that others can provide better answers, but as far as I know there
has been no recent work to make squeak more accessible for people with sight
impairments. This sounds like a very worthwhile project. You will find that
Squeak is very flexible, and people on this list are very willing to help.

Dave