[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-nice.251.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Dec 11 08:10:16 UTC 2009

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Collections to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Collections-nice.251.mcz

Name: Collections-nice.251
Author: nice
Time: 11 December 2009, 9:10:23 am
UUID: fd9f9c54-99a1-524a-a524-8baf9e8fb1a0
Ancestors: Collections-nice.250

CharacterSetComplement can find fast in aByteString too

=============== Diff against Collections-nice.250 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CharacterSetComplement>>findFirstInByteString:startingAt: (in category 'collection ops') -----
+ findFirstInByteString: aByteString startingAt: startIndex
+ 	"Double dispatching: since we know this is a ByteString, we can use a superfast primitive using a ByteArray map with 0 slots for byte characters not included and 1 for byte characters included in the receiver."
+ 	^ByteString
+ 		findFirstInString: aByteString
+ 		inSet: self byteArrayMap
+ 		startingAt: startIndex!