[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Morphic-HenrikSperreJohansen.262.mcz

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Dec 12 13:46:06 UTC 2009

Hello Tobias,

TP> Just FYI, most of the squeak users _I_ encounter
TP> turn off Flaps as one of the first things when they
TP> use a new image

the left flap is the place to move or copy Morphs from Project to
Project. The bottom one has "Escape Browser". I use both regularly and
wouldn't know a different way to do this resp. it takes two clicks for
full screen.

Given wide screen crazyness I attach my flaps on the sides where the
Docking Bar eats too much space as the texts stay left to right.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net