[squeak-dev] Where's the beef? (Was: Re: [Newbies] [semi-OT] (fwd) Re: What Killed Smalltalk?)

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 15:54:16 UTC 2009

Lawson English said:

"Another area lacking (where squeak should shine above all others) is in
the voice-over demo/tutorial on youtube arena."

There are now 39 two-minuted videos at our Vimeo repository. And they
are all copied on YouTube. I plan to make an even set of 50.

And since other people read this board, it would be good if people
looked at those videos and pointed out what was wrong. I get to learn
more that way.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gandysmedicineshow