[squeak-dev] Failing tests

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Mon Dec 14 18:38:31 UTC 2009

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, Germán Arduino wrote:

> 2009/12/14 Levente Uzonyi <leves at elte.hu>:
>>
>> If all the above is done, we will only have "minor" issues, like:
>> - TextMorphTest>>#testInitialize which tries to add itself to the
>> "Scripting" flap which doesn't exists. (should we remove that part?)
>
> Why not register on Supplies and the test will be green?

It's already there, see the last registration in TextMorph class >>
#registerInFlapsRegistry.

One could fix this issue at least two different ways:
- remove the registrations for the scripting flap
- do nothing if someone tries to register something to a non-existsent flap

The question is: which one is correct/better? Or is there an even better
solution? (I don't use flaps at all and I don't know much about them, so I
can't decide.)

Levente