[squeak-dev] Failing tests

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 20:58:33 UTC 2009

I mean the two registrations on the non-existent Scripting Flap:

					cl registerQuad: #(TextMorph		exampleBackgroundLabel	'Background
Label' 'A piece of text that will occur on every card of the
background')
						forFlapNamed: 'Scripting'.
						cl registerQuad:
#(TextMorph		exampleBackgroundField		'Background Field'	'A  data field
which will have a different value on every card of the background')
						forFlapNamed: 'Scripting'.

If you changes these two for "Supplies" the test go green. I'm not an
expert on Flaps neither but think that this change is minor and
shouldn't generate problems.

Cheers.
Germán.