[squeak-dev] [ANN] MagmaBrowser

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:18:33 UTC 2009

Dear all,
 I did a new Browser for the Magma object-oriented database,
implemented on top of the OmniBrowser framework. I've uploaded a demo
video in YouTube for the impatient :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxUaOFRHFPk

The project Home Page is : http://swikicaicyt.homeip.net/WebOpus/56
(you may access to other projects using
http://www.caicyt.gov.ar/letodoc/paquetes-publicados) you will find
there pre-built images ready for download for both Pharo and Squeak,
besides installation instructions for installing and testing the
MagmaBrowser in your image. Currently the status is under testing and
bug-fixing, and I know there is a lot of things I should include, but
you may take a look anyway as I browsed local repositories without
problems last times I've used it, so I hope you may find it useful
too.

Finally, I want to publicly thank to Norberto Manzanos for letting me
doing this, Chris Muller for his nice reviews and the OmniBrowser
developers for mantaining such a great framework.

Hernán