[squeak-dev] The boundary between 3.10 and 3.11

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Dec 16 23:55:38 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Edgar" == Edgar J De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> writes:

Edgar> Squeak Board Members:
Edgar> Now seems the idea of 3.11 alpha is accepted.
Edgar> But remains some questions.

4.0 is right around the corner.

As in, we're very very very close to having a license-clean release.

I'm not sure there'll be a 3.11.

The patches from 3.10.2 will be applied on top of this 4.0 release
(which might be identical to 3.10.2 after condensing sources)
to make 4.1, which will be our next release after 4.0.

At least, this is how I understand it, sorta speaking with my
board hat on, but slightly tilted to one side. :)