[squeak-dev] Echo when playing sounds

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Dec 17 22:13:33 UTC 2009

Well if this is the macintosh VM (unix or carbon 3.x/4.x) then I suspect the playback of the first N milliseconds of sound is not *quite right*.

If possible the test case should be tried on the 5.x Squeak Macintosh VM because I rewrote the sound logic to use Apple's latest
suggested API and took great care to ensure playback was timely and *correct* for the first N milliseconds.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882